Sunday, August 22, 2010

August Already !!!!

OK, I know its almost the end of August ! where does the time go ? I saw my daughter back off to University today and the house tonight is sooooo quiet ! Mind you at least I am now getting started on some things that I am very behind with ! I have quite a few craft projects in hand including some wedding invites for my niece. I must take a moment to thank everyone for their birthday wishes yesterday. I had a great day, especially seeing as John is still the other side of the Atlantic!

I have had some real trouble with the background of my blog, so please excuse any error on it now! I have had to change it to one I am not completely keen on for the time being and sometime I will get round to sorting it properly.

What have I been making over the last 6 weeks or so? well the answer to that, is not a lot ! but I did make a very good friend a great Tinkerbell card and also used my newly acquired sewing skills to make a makeup bag.


The next birthday I had was for my Mum, its always so difficult to make for someone who is also so creative, well Mum and I share a love for dragonflies and butterflies so I found this great Inkadinkadoo stamp and went about making a card without my cricut! rare these days but I know Mum prefers my cards made from stamping and inks.


I also had a trip back to the UK since I last wrote this, and no trip home is made without a couple of handmade gifts, this time it was a clock for Freya and a tool box for Toby. Both of them loved their gifts and I hope you like them too.



As I say, I have not been doing too much recently, as I have had a house full so hopefully next time I write I will have more to share.

I hope you all enjoy the last few weeks of summer


Thanks for reading

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment