Saturday, August 1, 2009

Time Flies By So Quickly

I can't quite believe more than a month has gone by since my 1st blog and I have not managed to write anything ! Life has been busy but not as much as its going to be in the next couple of weeks as I have family coming over on vacation. This I am really looking forward to, but it means I have to be super organized before they get here to get all my work up to date as when family visit especially when you live so close to Disney, there is certainly no time for crafting.

I have been working a lot on Paper Dolls using my Cricut and selling them at work. Take a look at my pictures. Also I made my 1st ever Diaper cake, really pleased with how that turned out. there are also a couple of pictures of random cards I have made over the last month.

On my next blog I shoul be able to give you my new e-bay store.... All this technical stuff plus crafting I soon wont have time for real work !










2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! There is no stopping just1stamp now! So proud xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made a wedding card inspired from the bottom pic - it's an awesome idea! Once I figured up a template, it wasn't hard to make. :)

    ReplyDelete